Have you just arrived in Belgium?

Are you an expat who has decided to work as self-employed? Congratulations.
It is essential to register with a mutual insurance company for optimal healthcare protection. Unlike other countries, you are not automatically registered in Belgium. Business & Expats Health insurance can assist you in registering with a mutual insurance fund. If you live in Flanders, we will help you carry out all the procedures you need to register with Helan. Do you live in Brussels or Wallonia? We will register you with the Partenamut mutual insurance fund.

Whether in Flanders, Brussels or Wallonia, once you have registered you can be fully or partly reimbursed if you have an accident, are admitted to hospital or visit your doctor or dentist.

Do you want to change your mutual insurance?

If you are Belgian or a long-time expat, and you become self-employed and wish to change your mutual insurance to benefit from better healthcare coverage, Business & Expats Health insurance can help you carry out all the procedures.

Why choose Business & Expats Health insurance?

With Business & Expats Health insurance, you benefit from:

  • professional and personalised support to guide you through the complex procedures
  • more than 15 years of experience and expertise in assisting expatriates
  • a team of trilingual advisors who can help you in French, Dutch or English
  • a wide range of health insurance policies at competitive prices
  • quick and easy reimbursements for your healthcare
  • digital tools to carry out most of your procedures online

How to register

Registering with Business & Expats Health insurance couldn’t be easier! Simply fill in the form opposite and you will be contacted by one of our advisors shortly.

Share on social media